Pork is a Powerhouse of nutrition and an excellent source of protein, vitamin B12 and zinc as well as many other nutrients. Check it out on our Nutrition Facts Page
Quick Pork ParmesanPosted on May 2, 2011 by admin-F0RS3
- 1 lb500 gCanadian Pork Leg, Canadian Pork Cutlets or Canadian Pork Loin Chops, fast fry
- 11egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup50 mLwater
- 3/4 cup175 mLseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp15 mLcanola oil
- 1 cup250 mLbottled pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup125 mLshredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup125 mLgrated Parmesan cheese
Using a meat mallet, pound pork to 1/4″/6mm thickness. Combine egg and water; dip cutlets into mixture and then coat with breadcrumbs. In a large nonstick fry pan, heat oil over medium to medium-high heat. Brown pork; about 2 – 3 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low. Gently pour pasta sauce over cutlets and sprinkle with grated cheese. Cover and heat for about 3 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce is hot.
Serve with egg noodles and green beans or asparagus.