Did you know that pork is naturally low in Sodium? Lean more on our Nutrition Facts Page
Quick Pork ParmesanPosted on May 2, 2011 by admin-F0RS3
- 1 lb500 gCanadian Pork Leg, Canadian Pork Cutlets or Canadian Pork Loin Chops, fast fry
- 11egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup50 mLwater
- 3/4 cup175 mLseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp15 mLcanola oil
- 1 cup250 mLbottled pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup125 mLshredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup125 mLgrated Parmesan cheese
Using a meat mallet, pound pork to 1/4″/6mm thickness. Combine egg and water; dip cutlets into mixture and then coat with breadcrumbs. In a large nonstick fry pan, heat oil over medium to medium-high heat. Brown pork; about 2 – 3 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low. Gently pour pasta sauce over cutlets and sprinkle with grated cheese. Cover and heat for about 3 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce is hot.
Serve with egg noodles and green beans or asparagus.